Monday, August 21, 2006

hey dude

it's a little wild and a little strange, when you make your home out on the range...
that theme song is in my head and i hope that it is now in yours. last week was so intense. my mom and i ventured to ny for approx 24 hours to see my big sis in her new york stage debut, i got food poisoning, i went to my first packer game, i saw talladega nights and i saw snakes on a plane. all things that are wonderful, but all in a row made me almost die. now i must sleep.

more stories later, but for now here's a quote (the quote of the week)

a man on his cell phone in the middle of the lambeau's parking lot:
"dude fred, it's not my fault you're drunk and stupid and don't know where we are. dude, i'm by the car, if you weren't so drunk and stupid you would know where that is."

No comments: