Sunday, June 08, 2008

hey people!

I love Ingrid Michaelson. Her concert here in Madison, WI Saturday night was fantastic as always. I love that musicians who can actually sing and use their music to showcase their true talent actually survive in the business, that also shells out music that may as well be instrumental. She has great onstage presence. We were right up front and when my roommates bf made a farting noise in response to something my roommate said she spontaneously sang a song about farting while sleeping, now that's what I call a good show. Check her out if you haven't already!

If you are prone to enjoy cute sitcoms and worry about what you might watch this summer, also def check out My Boys on TBS. A great cast of characters and cute none the less. It's more for the ladies, but I'm sure guys would appreciate the layout of the show and topics. One lady sports writer and her group of guys friends in charming, entertaining half hour spurts.

And Jordan, Jesse Go!, a new-to-me podcast that is seemingly wonderful in all ways, might just make you smile. My lovely sister referred it to me for the ever entertaining beard discussion on episode 62 and they won me over immediately.

No comments: