Friday, January 05, 2007

happy new year!

I hope everyone had a fantabulous new year's eve. Mine was pretty awesome, I'm not gonna lie. A couple friends joined me at Cafe Montmartre here in Madison for a disco funk extravaganza. My sister's band VO5 played there to ring in the new year. It was really fun, I even got Angie to dance at the end of the night. The band members were all wearing glittery purple clothing and rocked out some pretty amazing wigs (such as the ones in the pic).

In other news I have been asked and have accepted my big sis' offer to drive her back to NYC. I was kinda worried at first because the plan involved me driving back on my lonesome, but mi madre has offered to fly out and accompany me home. Quality time driving accross the nation with the fam.

Last night we recorded PCS (the podcast i record with my two fav ladies) episode 43. I love it and I'm glad Angie acted like a crazy person recruiting us to do it with her. It's fun to do, but also a great way to have some quality ex roomie chats. As most of our friends know, the three of us always have a good time.

No comments: